Follow along with Helen as she guides you step-by-step through her image-making process. In this course, Helen will cover:
- Preparation - conceptualization, resources for inspirations & reference material, behind the scenes of visual research and mood board creation, and shot planning using Procreate to sketch or Adobe Photoshop to create mockups.
- Tools & Equipment - inside my toolkit; the exact camera, lighting, and accessories I use to create the final images in this shoot.
- Setting Up - the space, setup, and lighting.
- Prop Styling - organizing your props on shoot day, Elements & Principles of Design to enhance your prop styling.
- Shooting - tips for achieving aesthetically pleasing perspectives, maximizing sharpness, and correcting issues in-camera to save time in post-production.
- Post Production - an end to end editing in Adobe Photoshop, non-destructive editing workflows, layer management, blemish & dust removal, layer masks, how to select and isolate individual objects, and multiple techniques for realistic color transformations
- Bonus #1 - A downloadable Adobe Photoshop file containing the original image along with several layers so that you can edit along with me step-by-step.
- Bonus #2 - A downloadable and printable Course Companion PDF booklet containing a recap of all of the course sections, along with helpful tips & tricks for each stage of shooting, an itemized list of everything on high rotation within my styling kit, photoshop keyboard shortcuts for Mac and PC, and more!
- 50 minutes long video with life time access so you can watch and rewatch the video any time.
This course is part of our Creative course released in 2020. If you've purchased the Creative course or our Creative bundle, you already have access to this course and should not purchased it.
Terms and Conditions
No refunds available. Once you've purchased the product, you will be able to create an account to access the course. Once purchased, you will have a lifetime access to the course.