Creating a Visual Proposal for Brand
In this course, Teresa offers insight and a detailed walkthrough on creating a proposal document for brands while organizing and defining your photoshoot's creative direction. Creating a Visual Proposal for Brands covers:
- Introduction on why you should invest your time in creating a visual proposal and when you should use it
- Creating your document with clear sections, having a template to use in every collaboration
- Design basics for layout, font pairings, and color palettes
- Inspiration resources, visual research for brand analysis, brainstorming, and mood board creation
- Creative direction, covering conceptualization, planning your shots through colors, background, props, and composition through sketches and mockups
- Downloadable Keynote file containing the template we will create during the course.
Adding movement to a still-life scene with simple animation techniques
In this course, you will learn how to shoot and edit three animation techniques and create a still-life set at home. What Teresa will cover:
Sketching a composition with Procreate
Setting up a camera or smartphone with a tripod.
Creating your tabletop scene at home with natural lighting
Prop styling with tips and tools
Shooting stop motion, cinematography, and video-layer with a camera or smartphone
Editing and animating with Photoshop
Editing and animating with Mobile Apps
Terms and Conditions
No refunds available. Once you've purchased the product, you will be able to create an account to access the courses. Once purchased, you will have a lifetime access to the courses.